


This week has been very busy! Last Saturday we took Cate to a pumpkin patch in Ramona. She was kind of grumpy the whole time, but she did have fun - loved the horse, lambs, chickens, and the display of gourds. she would have played with the gourds all day if we let her. she also had lots of fun feeding leaves to the lambs. it was so cute! and she even pet the horse!
Nate and I had work this week and on top of that I helped throw my friend Karen's bridal shower (I'll be in her wedding party 2 weeks from today!). Cate and I also had some fun lunches with friends (Kristin, Shellie, Rebecca) and 2 halloween parties! Too much fun! Here is a picture from karen's shower, l to r: me, dennis (the groom), jen (the co-party-thrower), karen (the bride) and dorina (mother of the bride). also, have to put a picture of the flourless chocolate cake I made for the shower!


one last picture... cate and dad were playing the other night - here they are with cate at the wheel. :) dad looks a little nervous about her driving skills...
No comments:
Post a Comment