Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Livin' the life...



Cate loves luxury... this lucky girl got to stay at another 5 star hotel! First the St. Regis Monarch in September, now the Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara. Cate and I took a little roadtrip up to Santa Barbara last week for 2 days to hang out with our friends the Coverts... Markus was speaking at a conference and had a room as part of the deal, so Sarah and I partied with Cate and Peter. It was loads of fun!

This past weekend was Karen and Dennis's wedding... it was GREAT FUN being a bridesmaid for Karen and the wedding was beautiful. Will have to post a nice picture from that soon as well...

Cate and I took another roadtrip yesterday and drove all the way from San Diego to Provo, Utah! Deidra helped us out and made the trip lots of fun. We made it safely and are hanging out with ABBY... a dream come true for Cate. I'm sure we'll take many pictures in the next two weeks and will post more fun news. Funny thing on the ride up - Deidra and I were trying to get Cate to rock out to Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" - she has the headbanging down pat, but in addition whenever the chorus comes on (livin on a prayer!!), Cate folds her arms and headbangs at the same time... it's HILARIOUS. will have to YouTube the video for everyone.

more to come from cold Utah!

No comments: