Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good Friend

At the beginning of the month Adrianne and I took Hannah and Cate over to UCSD campus for the Dr. Seuss birthday celebration... the birthday party was kind of a bust, but the bus ride was loads of fun and the girls loved seeing their dads in the middle of the day. Here they are on the bus ride TO campus. On the way back home they were exhausted and both cuddled with me the whole way. :)

Today we went to Hannah's house. As we were leaving, Cate took a tumble down the stairs. Miraculously she wasn't bleeding (phew), but she was very upset and hurt her eye. I asked Adrianne to get us a Kleenex. When Adrianne handed me the tissue, Cate said through all the tears "Thank You." As if that wasn't cute enough...Hannah came out and started to come down the stairs... Cate got very worried and started saying "No Hannah, no Hannah, don't come down the stairs Hannah!" over and over. She was so worried that Hannah would fall...it was so funny and cute. Cate was crying this whole time, but she managed to still be polite and look out for her friend. What a sweetie.

2 comments:

Linda L. Maynard said...

Jane I love this JN&C SHOW. I enjoy ALL the picture and updates..This pictures and videos are awesome...Keep them coming !!!!!!!!!

jane maynard said...

glad you enjoy it and happy to see you in the comments! :)