Thursday, May 17, 2007

Utah Trip!

Here are a few shots from Utah! It was a great trip...although Cate caught a stomach virus, my morning sickness started and then I caught the stomach virus. It sure was nice having all the family around to help! So glad that my parents AND Nate's parents were visiting Utah as well...it was great fun telling everyone in person we are pregnant! Thanks to everyone for a great trip!

After Abby's birthday party, Cate and Abby enjoy some giant lollypops!


Here they are "sharing"


While we were in Provo, Cuyler's brother lent us PlayStation II so we could play Guitar Hero II. EVERYONE got into it. Here's Nate's parents:


And my parents:


And Cate and Abby jamming together...


My brother is graduating from BYU in June...so we celebrated his graduation. He decided not to walk in the ceremony, so we had our own ceremony, complete with speeches. Here's the grad and his lovely wife Cori!


This was Cate's favorite part of the graduation party...the big bowl of easily accessible chips.


Here she is a little drunk at the end of the party. (looks like
Debbie is passed out again...that doll is a bad influence)


This picture is actually from San Diego...my Dad drove down to San Diego from Utah with Cate and I...thank goodness since I was sick! He stayed over a week and he and Cate were cute little beach buddies. Here they are the day he left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that BYU had a rep. as a drinking school.

Herm