So, the question I'm getting most often by FAR lately is...how are you feeling? Well, I THINK I'm starting to feel better! Yea! Of course, I don't know for sure as I'm scared to stop taking my anti-nausea medicine...whenever I do stop it is TROUBLE. But last night I realized some of my strange eating behaviors to keep nausea (and more) at bay have miraculously fallen by the wayside. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!!!!!!!
I updated the blog template - I was sick of the polka dots. They're cute, but hard to read. Maybe one day I'll get creative with the blog, but for now this will have to do.
Thanks everyone for always checking in on me! :)
4 comments:
It is good to hear you are feeling better! I check this regularly and have missed the updates, but totally understand. I love the new color. I keep thinking about changing my template because the pink is getting nauseating (i hope typing that word didn't induce anything for you), but I can't seem to find the time to get to it.
Arthur will be down in SD for a conference the first part of August, and I am thinking of spending a couple days with him. Perhaps if you are free, we could meet up? I will email you the details later.
I've had fun reading your blog! I'm excited for you and your 2nd baby and I hope you feel better soon. I had horrible, horrible all-day, all-night "morning" sickness with both of my kids. When I was pregnant with Chayse, I would literally just set out a bowl of cereal and some doritos for Evan, lay on the couch, and try to muster enough energy to turn on the TV for Evan (ugh). If Evan heard me getting sick over the sink, he would tell me not to throw up the baby!!
And now, Chayse is such a little doll that it all seems worth it, but I was miserable at the time.
Take care!
Jane- Hope you received your latest "shipment" in time (before you ran out of your previous drug supply). Feeling better does sneak up on you and before you realize it you can watch TV commercials with food in them without barfing. :) Hope you are almost there! L- Jess H
maria - that is sooo funny - "don't throw up the baby" :)
jess - I sure did get my "shipment" and it's a good thing! thank you!! I may be feeling better, but I am still dependent on the magical drugs... :)
Post a Comment