Okay, so here are LOTS of pictures. For those of you who AREN'T Cate's grandparents, sorry! :)
Here's the beautiful little ballerina.

Showing off her moves...

Finally, I get to go trick or treating!

Even though carving pumpkins is kind of a pain and takes forever, it was totally worth it - when I was almost done, cate woke up from her nap and was so excited about the pumpkins, especially the one that is smiling. It was really sweet. The next few days we had them on the kitchen table and she kept winking like the pumpkin. What a cutie.

Amelia, Hannah and Cate ready to go off for some Halloween fun...this is the best picture I could get of the three of them. Talk about wiggly.

Here are the girls with their dads, who were also their halloween bodyguards on the trick-or-treat trail.

After trick-or-treating was done, a group of cate's little friends (and parents) came over to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." Hannah is generally the most energetic of the group, but she was completely enraptured by the cartoon - it was pretty cute. None of the kids like the part where Snoopy pretends he's in WWI. Also funny. Anyway, after everyone left, Cate was pooped. I tried to get her to come cuddle with me, but instead she climbed up with Dad.

The ballerina and her mommy.
4 comments:
I miss this girl!!! These pictures are great, Jane. I love the one of Cate and Nate snuggling : ) -Sara
She is too funny...I saw Emily's blog. She is a firecracker...I guess this means less grey hairs for dad when she turns 16!
I love Nate's model man pose-- very cool. And Jane, with your hair pulled back you looked like a ballerina yourself. And Cate...oh Cate. She gets more beautiful every day. Nice work guys.
All those modeling classes finally paying off!
Post a Comment