a peek into the maynard's day-to-day
Congratulations!!
So pretty!
She is a beauty!
Beautiful name for a Beautiful babe!!!!
Nice work you two, she must have the luck of the Irish ;)
She's sooo cute...I love the expressions on her face and hands..
Absolutely beautiful! Hope Jane is getting some rest and healing quickly!
Wow -- she is beautiful! I hope she's a Red Sox fan!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! So fun to be able to see her. Can hardly wait to get to love her and hug her tight! :)Love you all.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations!!
So pretty!
She is a beauty!
Beautiful name for a Beautiful babe!!!!
Beautiful name for a Beautiful babe!!!!
Nice work you two, she must have the luck of the Irish ;)
She's sooo cute...I love the expressions on her face and hands..
Absolutely beautiful! Hope Jane is getting some rest and healing quickly!
Wow -- she is beautiful! I hope she's a Red Sox fan!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! So fun to be able to see her. Can hardly wait to get to love her and hug her tight! :)
Love you all.
Post a Comment