Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We really are here!

I have so many pictures to post and things to write about, but our house is still a disaster and my freelance work is picking up, so I just can't spend time blogging today. But I wanted to post SOMETHING...and since our apartment is still not presentable, here's a shot from our trip up to "the city" on Saturday. It was SO HOT AND SUNNY. Very unusual, but made for a great view of the harbor from this vista point by the golden gate bridge. Markus and Sarah were great tour guides - it was such a fun day. Can't wait to do more exploring...seriously, there is TOO MUCH to do up here. We need to stop going to church and stop working so we can fit it all in.

Here are the happy tour guides! We're so happy to live close to them again! :)

Happy 4 Month Birthday, Anna! (The time sure does fly...)

6 comments:

ellen said...

4 months??? No way! I'm glad you're taking advantage of all there is to see and do in No. Cal.

Jessica H said...

Anna looks so much bigger that when we were up there less than a month ago!! Wow. She is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate! Nice shirt! I'm so glad you guys are getting out a bit and exploring. I can't believe how big the girls look. Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys...Glad to seeing you are getting out..Thanks so much for the pictures and updates...Enjoy them soooo much.

Anonymous said...

So fun! Markus said he took you to thier favorite bakery, and then proceeded to tell me the menu for the next 10 minutes. Sounds deliscious! Glad everything is going well!

WaMa said...

Could there be anything cuter than that picture of Anna???

Hey - we need some more pics!