Of course I have oodles of pictures and stories to share from the Utah trip and Pat & Herm's visit last week. I just can't keep up with life! :)
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Surprise!
A few weeks ago Mom and I surprised Grandma Blomquist for her 80th birthday! We surprised Grandma & Grandpa at the birthday lunch. It was awesome. They had no idea we would be there. Anne took this video and I'm so glad she did...such a tender moment. It's kind of hard to tell with the low-resolution web video, but they were both very happy...then crying. Grandpa tried his darndest to hold those tears back, to no avail. It was very sweet.



Of course I have oodles of pictures and stories to share from the Utah trip and Pat & Herm's visit last week. I just can't keep up with life! :)
Of course I have oodles of pictures and stories to share from the Utah trip and Pat & Herm's visit last week. I just can't keep up with life! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is really the sweetest little moment- thanks for sharing it with us!
Post a Comment