not only am I NOT writing on our family blog here, but I'm so behind on reading my loved ones' blogs as well. today I started reading through our immediate family's blogs and realized it's been well over a month since I've done that. I HATE IT. I think I need to set aside time each week to read the blogs of people I care about. (ps - I actually don't read any blogs of any type...funny for a blogger, eh?)
anyway, I'm going to try really hard to get some posts up here this weekend.
the weather is beautiful today. I painted cate's toe AND fingernails on the front porch just now. as I'm painting she said, "mom, I love you. {pause} you're the best mom." it doesn't get better than that!
3 comments:
cate is so super sweet. i love how articulate she is in expressing herself! <3
just ONE toe?
You didn't hear about the accident?
Post a Comment