Friday, June 05, 2009

Captain Anna

Sad. I'm averaging two posts her month. That makes me mad. THIS is the blog I should be updating, this is the one I really care about. I'm going to really really try to make it a priority.

We have so many fun pictures to share. Last weekend we got to stay on a houseboat in Napa...it was a blast. More on that later. Here is the boat.


And here is Anna driving the boat...in fact, it looks like she drove us right into the shore. Woops. Okay, we promise Anna didn't do any driving, just pretend driving when we parked for the night. :)
It was pretty funny watching an unsteady toddler walking around on a rocking boat. It was pretty cute.

Nate and Cate are on a daddy daughter camp out tonight...Cate sounded very happy and excited on the phone when I called to say goodnight. It's her first camping experience, I'm glad it's going well! I told Nate to take lots of pictures, so hopefully they remember to!

Well, I need to go to bed. Here's to me actually staying on top of the family blog. Everyone cross your fingers. I think maybe I just need to do short little posts here and there, instead of overwhelming myself with big huge-mongous posts. We'll see...

5 comments:

Bill from Jersey said...

Arrrgh, hard to port, Cap'm May-narrd!!!

bigmimi said...

Looks like she has the hang of it alright! She is no landlubber.

denebug said...

I would love to be on a houseboat, but I'm terrified to be on the water with kids and a toddler. Am I missing the boat?

jane maynard said...

we were SUPER DUPER diligent...it is a little scary combining kids and boats. but it sure was fun...just have to be careful!!!

MaWa said...

do you think we need to cross the toes and eyes too???