anna's been eating crispix a lot for breakfast lately. this morning I decided to mix it up, so I pulled out the cheerios and said, "do you want cheerios today?" anna responded, "Yes!" then she started singing...an original song!
"I, love, yeh-yeh-yo" (in case you want to sing along, "I" "love" and "yo" are held out a little longer.) she sang her little song over and over. seriously, the next mozart? or at least the next bob dylan? I think so.
for the record...I'm not entirely sure if she was saying she loves cheerios or cereal...she says them both exactly the same. but that's alright, can anyone understand what bob dylan is saying?
the other morning she was laying in bed between nate and I...I was trying to find something and talking about how I couldn't find it. anna said, "what happened?" it was so funny.
oh - one more thing - yesterday when I was getting her dressed, I took off her diaper and she was standing up, then she started moving her hips in circles, very shakira-like. it was so funny...then she grabbed her bum and said, "da poop." okay, this may just be funny to her parents, but honestly, it was so so funny.
tooth update...#8 popped through this week...one in the back, which is totally out of order. not only are her teeth slow, they're confused.
3 comments:
Love it, next time post the video, so we can see her in action! Does she have an agent yet? When will she be in concert?
we'll be sure to let you know when the tour is planned. ;)
Bob Dylan is going to be in Salt Lake on Monday.
Wanna go? She'll love it and tickets aren't sold out yet
Post a Comment