Wednesday, January 20, 2010

little things to remember

anna's new line "not it's not!" we don't really know where she got it and she uses it ALL the time. it's really really funny.

anna calls toiletpaper and papertowels "poo poo towels"

this morning cate was eating her breakfast and asked me if she had school today. when I said, "yes you do!" I could see her out the corner of my eye do a quiet little fist pump. it was just so cute and I love that she loves school so much.

cate snores. LOUD. (well, not as loud as, say, a grandpa...but loud for a 5 year old girl!)

4 comments:

bigmimi said...

lovin' it all- I am going to call them poo poo towels now too...

Mitchell Family said...

Nice post. There are so many little things to remember. I wish I wrote more down.

christian said...

love these last two posts

The Mostess said...

Methinks Cate has been sneaking in a little Jersey Shore...what with the fist-pump and all.