Monday, September 27, 2010

little things

little thing #1:
I'm cleaning up the apartment right now. picked up a piece of artwork from school. on the back it says "the cate." totally made me laugh.

little thing #2:
a little factoid so the "punch line" of this story makes sense: anna and cate each have a 'my little pony' toy car given to them by my mom this summer....that they LOVE. okay, on to the story.

anna has bad dreams maybe 1 or 2 times a month. I have always wondered what a 2-year-old nightmare is made of. this morning she woke up crying and upset super early. I went in to get her and in her half-asleep state she was saying over and over again, "I want my blue pony car! I want my blue pony car!" I loved that little insight into her scary dreams. what a sweet, innocent little mind.

No comments: