Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Anna and the baby

Ever since I've gotten pregnant, Anna always talks about the baby "popping" out. A few weeks ago, I was spying on her and discovered she literally believes that he will pop out. She had a baby doll, which she put under her shirt. She then pulled it out and said with a cute, enthusiastic little voice, "Pop!"The only thing I could think was, if only it were that easy!

Just now she was feeling my belly, trying to feel the baby move. It was really sweet. She leaned her head on my belly and said, "I can even hear his dreams." I thought maybe I misunderstood her, so I said, "You can hear the baby dreaming?" "Yeah," she replied. So, of course I had to ask what he was dreaming about. "He's dreaming about us." Does it get any sweeter than that?

2 comments:

bigmimi said...

That is the absolute sweetest little story. He must be having some wonderful dreams! Write that one down in your journal. They will both love hearing that!

Mawa said...

Amazing...