It's official, Cate is 7! It was Cate's "family year" for her birthday, so we had a nice relaxed morning, lunch at Cheesecake Factory, a "party" with presents and red velvet cupcakes that look like cats, and then we headed to San Francisco to ride the cable cars with some friends! On the way home Cate said, "Do you know what part of today I didn't like?" We said, "What didn't you like?" Cate's response: "Nothing!" It was so cute. I must say, the last two days have been a whole lot of fun!! The girls have just been so cute and so content with their birthdays.
When Cate and I were doing her birthday photos this morning, she started doing this with her hands and telling me to take a picture of her hand. I couldn't figure it out, so I asked her what she was doing. "It's a 7!" Again, so cute.
This was the very last shot we took this morning. I LOVE it because she's been making that little scrunched up nose face since she was a tiny baby. I hope it never goes away!
Here's our little angel. She is MUCH more cooperative for photos than Anna! :)
Happy Birthday, sweet Cate! We cannot believe you are 7 years old. It truly feels like yesterday that you were born. You are growing to be a really wonderful young lady...it is just so fun getting to know you as you get older. We love you!




4 comments:
Wow - 7?! Happy Birthday, Cate. You are such a gorgeous girl!
Happy Day sweet thing! So happy that your day was wonderful through and through! XOXOXOX
Oh Cate - you are sooooo big and we love you soooo much.... Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!
Cate is so awesome! Miss her and her sister! (and her parents, of course ;)
Post a Comment