Today is Anna's 4th Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ANNA!
She was in the cutest, happiest, bubbliest mood all morning. Nate said when he dropped her at school she said, "I can't believe I'm the birthday girl." SO sweet.
She wanted to wear a princess dress today. When it was time to actually go to school, though, she wanted to take it off. We convinced her it was okay to wear it, then she perked up. Then she got to school and got all shy about it again...but after some convincing, Nate got her excited about it again. Our bashful little Anna.
I can't believe she's four. Where does the time go?
Today she's having a "Hello Kitty Glamour Party" where we will paint nails, do Hello Kitty tattoos and makeup. Oh, and everyone gets a homemade tiara (thanks for your help making them, Amy Antonelli!). She loves her cake. The whole time she ate her breakfast she just stared at it. At one point she said, "Mommy, is the back frosting? Can you eat it?" So cute.
Seriously, she won't just smile for the camera. And she totally pulls the whole "it's too bright" nonsense that Nate does every time I take is picture. Almost every shot I took of her this morning looks like this!
We love you Anna!






3 comments:
Oh my gosh - she is tooooo funny...
Happy Birthday Anna my sweet!
So wonderful! The tiara is fantabulous and it looks like Kitty love. The temptation was just too much. Happy Day to the Birthday girl from NH
What a sweet, funny, great girl that Anna is!
Post a Comment