Tuesday, January 14, 2014

owenisms

just a couple things that owen says that I don't want to forget.

when he's hungry he's always too hungry. it's never, "I'm hungry" or "So hungry" - it's always "too HUN-gry, mom." cutest thing ever.

on a related note, he is always "too excited" and "so excited" - he says both of those all the time when he's anticipating something. the very first time he said it was on our back porch several months ago. it was after around his birthday, so I think he was catching onto the fact that boxes can have good things inside of them. we had gotten an amazon delivery and as I started to open the box he exclaimed, "so excited!" it's been a favorite phrase ever since!

owen always says thank you to us for EVERYTHING. when we were in utah in october, in the middle of the night he woke up crying in jess's room. jess went over, he was standing up and upset. she got him settled back down with his binky and bissy and he said, in the saddest little voice, "thank you." it is seriously so cute. he says thank you all the time for everything and we can't hear it enough.

when he wants us to hold him or pick him up, he always says, "Hold you." oh, my heart is melting just typing that out.

we sure love this little guy.

1 comment:

Mawa said...

Love him so and all of you!