Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Little Miss Grown-up
A quick post... Cate is just being so cute right now! She's in her room playing. She's finally thinking it's fun to play in her room rather than take over the entire house, which is much nicer for mom... her music is playing and she is singing along to all the songs... I just can't believe how much of them she knows (she is a star, so to speak, at "Twinkle, Twinkle" nowadays... am going to try to get a video clip to put up here). She's been telling me she's hungry, so I just finished working and went in to tell her we could go eat. She looked at me, with her play dishes in front of her & dolls sitting around her new table, and said "We're eating dinner"... so, I guess my dinner is going to have to wait. She's just growing up too fast on us. Earlier Emily and Amelia stopped by - Cate was doing a good job sharing in the beginning, but near the end of the visit she was tired of it. After I told her to share yet once again, she started to walk out of the room and said "I'll play alone" - emily and I just started cracking up. I know everyone says this about their children, but it truly is amazing to watch them learn and grow so QUICKLY. we love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment