I really need to post some recent pictures on here! Cate is as fun as ever... funny story. Yesterday she was chewing on a water bottle cap and we asked her to please not to. My friend Emily came over today with her daughter Amelia (who is almost 11 months old). Amelia stuck the cap in her mouth... when Cate saw her do it, she walked over and said "No Mia, Yuck. Yuck Mia. No no" and took the cap away from her and put it somewhere else. As if SHE was the mother and had never thought of chewing on that cap herself... at least she learned something from us, it's not good chewing on the cap! Amelia I'm sure is grateful Cate "saved" her.
I started another blog... the same friend Emily is getting me hooked on this blogging nonsense! Anyway, check it out if you want...
http://weeklydinners.blogspot.com
Promise to do pictures, and even some video, soon!
1 comment:
I have a similar story. On more than one instance, I have found Tyler pulling all of the wipes out of the dispenser. Each time, I say, "no, no, no, no!". Dylan is now getting to the age where he is grabbing anything in sight. The other day, during a diaper change, he started reaching for the wipes, and Tyler immediately moved the wipes away from his reach and said, "Big-D (his nickname), no, no, no, no!" in the exact same tone that I use when trying to correct him. It is good to know that they do listen to us sometimes!
Post a Comment