Monday, February 05, 2007

More Video...

Here are more fun video clips! Now my mom doesn't have to watch "Mee-ulk" 40 times a day, we have a bit more variety... :)

No Flags
Here's video of Cate and Dad watching the Patriots (lose)... at one point in the game Nate got frustrated with yet another flag and said "no flags!" and put his head on the table. Cate copied him... it was so funny. We got her to keep doing it, so got a little clip!
No Flags video link

Cate Reading
This shot is really for the Grandmas... just a quiet little clip of Cate reading the other night.
Cate Reading video link

Snoop-Abby
This video is from last summer out in New Hampshire... Abby (Cate's cousin) LOVES rap and, as you can see here, she has got THE MOVES. Every time I watch this I laugh.
Snoop-Abby video link

Down the Hatch
Here's Cate on Cape Cod last summer at A&W... CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!
Down the Hatch video link

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I was having issues posting videos to my blog as well. Finally I just gave up and signed up for YouTube. I love the videos, though! Cate is just adorable. I think I could watch the Milk one 40 times a day!

jane maynard said...

my mom and my neice are also addicted to the Milk video! glad it's bringing so much joy from coast to coast :)

I thought it would be great having the videos right on the blog, but the links work too...regardless, it's so great having video - your videos are adorable too!