a peek into the maynard's day-to-day
I hear the water bottle is replacing the flat iron as this season's must-have beauty product. Cate is a good model for the trend!
that's right! it's much faster than flat ironing, too... I'm sure we'll see a lot of this look on the red carpet tomorrow.
Cate is such a cutie!!!
Is Cate going to fire her bodyguard, too, since she was bombarded by the paparazzi during her meal? how rude! :)Hope all is well with the Maynards!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hear the water bottle is replacing the flat iron as this season's must-have beauty product. Cate is a good model for the trend!
that's right! it's much faster than flat ironing, too... I'm sure we'll see a lot of this look on the red carpet tomorrow.
Cate is such a cutie!!!
Is Cate going to fire her bodyguard, too, since she was bombarded by the paparazzi during her meal? how rude! :)
Hope all is well with the Maynards!
Post a Comment