Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yea for babies!

In case you haven't heard, we're expecting a baby - due on Cate's birthday! Yea! I've been super duper sick, so I haven't posted on here in ages... I have tons of great pictures that I will try to get up soon. Promise! :)

4 comments:

Kerri said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been checking pretty frequently for updates, and just figured you were busy. But wow, baby number 2!! So, I had the same due-date for Tyler and Dylan so it all works out. They ended up being 7 days apart. I am so excited for you. How far along are you now? Keep us posted!

jane maynard said...

that is so funny they both had the same due date! we sure do know how to time it! I'm just over 9 weeks...normally we wait until 12 to tell everyone, but we've had an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat. that's always so amazing... :)

Marianne said...

Yeah!!!! That is so exciting... Spencer was afraid to tell me because I get so jealous when I hear someone is pregnant! What does Cate think about being a big sister? When you get feeling better and you have a spare minute post some pictures of your trip to Utah!

Nicole Beckstrand said...

Jane! Congratulations! That's great news! I hope you start feeling better soon!
--Nicole Beckstrand