Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Brother or Sister?!?!?

See if you can figure out what we're having from this confusing video...you'll see Cate didn't get the answer she was hoping for from the ultrasound tech! But we're all still super excited! :)

11 comments:

maren bosley said...

yay! Congrats to all 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

HAHA I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!! This is too funny. Whats her name? Little brother. : ) So cute. Next week at this time Im going to be able to be with her (which is Great) and be at the cape (which is also great!). So, needless to say, I am super excited!

Amanda said...

What fun and exciting news! I hope Cate will love being a big sister - even to a little sister!

Megan said...

congratulations Jane and Nate (and Cate)! We've got the boys to balance out your girls. Little brothers are fun, but I am SURE she will LOVE having a little sister. Too funny. Have a blast back east!

adrianne said...

Now that Hannah knows that there is a Cate video on your blog, I'm afraid we're going to have to watch it a lot while you're gone! "Where Cate go Mommy?" Congratulations again! Hope you're having fun back East!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Cate looks ready to have a little sister to look after. They will have such fun together. Just think, when they are older, they will be borrowing each others clothes and doing one anothers hair.

Kerri said...

Congratulations, Jane! 2 girls will be so great and Cate will love having a little sister to grow up with!

Liz Findlay said...

Oh boy that was a hoot! What a funny little kid!! I miss Cate. Tell her that her funny friend Liz says hi (be sure to insert funny to make sure she knows which liz you are talking about). We miss you guys. 2 girls is the best!!!

kim said...

COngratulations! Cate is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big she is now. I've been finding all types of people's blogs from Isa's--its so fun to catch up with everyone from SD again.

Mark & Deidra Smith said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited to meet another beautiful baby girl! This clip was so cute...So what's the name???? I am very curious now...spill the beans Nate! Well, we already know her nickname..."Brother."

I need to come and see you...I have been out of town and now I am back.

Let me know if you need anything!

Deidra

jane maynard said...

thanks everyone! I've been east the last two weeks (still am) with spotty internet access and finally get to read all your comments...anyway, thanks!! :)