Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Trip Update

Hey everybody...I have TONS of pictures to post, but I can't get my laptop online, so I may not post them until we get home next week. We'll see how ambitious I'm feeling about going between computers. Cate and I had a blast in New Hampshire and Cape Cod and are now in New Jersey. To all of our many friends who we haven't seen on this trip...we've barely had time to see family - I'm sad we haven't seen any friends on this trip. I didn't even go to the North End for my cannoli from Modern Pastry, so that should tell you how busy we've been. :) Know that we're thinking of you and miss you all tons!!!

Nate has now visited Stanford and Yale investigating post-doc opportunities...both schools are very cool. We'll keep you posted on what he decides...it's looking like we'll be in either of those places or San Diego when Nate finishes in the coming months. I know we have wonderful friends in each area, so we can't lose. :)

So, hopefully I'll post pictures soon! :)

3 comments:

Liz Findlay said...

Stanford and Yale...at least you got into your safeties Nate. Nice job. HOpe you guys still remember us when you are rich and famous and have cured cancer. Never forget that I own you at Settlers...

The Staffieri Family said...

Hey Maynards! Cute blog. I am glad I finally found it. That little Cate is so cute! When is #2 coming? Fun to see your pictures. Tell Nate hello!

jane maynard said...

liz, I'll make sure nate thanks the little people when he wins his nobel.

hi chelsea - glad you found us! baby girl #2 is coming in december...due on cate's 3rd birthday. we need to get together soon!