Friday, July 06, 2007

Cate Fun

Here are some random cute Cate shots. :)



This is classic cate...biss (blankie) and thumpah (rabbit) in tow at all times. sometimes nikki the cat is in the place of thumper. thumper and nikki have DEFINITELY stolen debbie the doll's place in cate's life.


cate is obsessed with peaches. obsessed.


cate's hair is getting SO LONG, but you can never tell because it is SO CURLY. last night when I was brushing it out I was surprised how long it is.


I couldn't help but notice, I think curious george has a five o-clock shadow. cate's "friends" (her myriad of stuffed animals) all need a BATH.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. We can't wait until you guys are out here in New England for your vacation. Hope Nate can nail down some free plane tickets out! -Jess

Kerri said...

She really is growing up so fast! Her hair is beautiful! The pictures at the game are just so cute.

Anonymous said...

We can not wait to see you guys!!! Cate is so cute in these pictures and I can only imagine how much cuter she'll be in real life : ) See you at the cape. Love always, Sara

Liz Findlay said...

Cate is the cutest!! Loved the 5 o'clock shadow on George, poor little guy. Hey, congrats to Nate by the way!! When are coming down????

Mark & Deidra Smith said...

I love the close up of her...so perfectly cute!

I have a couple really cute pic's of Cate at the bombfire we had a while back. I will get those to you.

Miss ya! Call me girlie...we need a night out on the town!

Love ya!

Deidra