Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cate's New Bike!

Cate finally got a bike...she's been talking about it for months. We got her this cool Hot Wheels...which is a little bit too big right now, but she still loves it! :)


We find out what baby #2 is tomorrow morning...check back for the big news! Cate and I also take a plane to NH tomorrow - yea! Nate will be coming out a week later. Can't wait to see our family.

Nate and I had a fun anniversary on Friday...8 years! I have some pictures, but I'm busy packing, so will post later. Thanks to my mom for hooking us up with a sweet hotel room at the La Jolla Hyatt - it was great!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope Cate loves her new bike! Camille got Caleb's old bike when he outgrew his and she was so excited. It's just a little Huffy with training wheels, but she hopped on that thing and was pedaling like a pro in about a week. We got a kick out of seeing a kid so little (she was not quite two) ride around in her little princess helmet!

maren bosley said...

okay Jane...waiting to hear what you're having...! Have a super trip by the way!!!