Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cate & Her Rolling Bag

So, I think I just need to post 1 picture each day, or I'm never going to get anything up here! Here's today's picture! :)

Cate LOVED dragging her little Red Sox rolly bag around the airport. It was really funny to watch, and she definitely turned a lot of heads. :)

3 comments:

Mark & Deidra Smith said...

Cate needs to get out of her dream world and get an Angels bag. West sieed!

Anonymous said...

Aw I miss this little one so much. I hope all is well in california : ) Love you guys - Sara

Kerri said...

Go Red Sox! That is really cute! Tyler is the same for us. One time when we were traveling, we had so many pieces of luggage that we asked him to help with one of the smaller rollers. Now he thinks it is his duty to roll that one whenever we travel with it. Don't even try to deny him the chance.