Unbelievable! Went to the doctor yesterday and despite 10 days of contractions, I had not dilated any more than I was before Thanksgiving! What the?!?! So, to stop the madness, we will be going in on Saturday night to get things going...they'll give me a drug that will help me to dilate, which in turn can put me into labor (it did with Cate, so I'm SURE it will this time since I'm already having contractions). Anyway, it's looking like Sunday will be the big birthday! I suppose she could surprise us before then, but I kinda doubt it at this point. Anyhow, the girls' birthdays will be just 1 day apart - the 16th and the 17th. Pretty crazy!
Just wanted to give a quick update since we know a little more now. Wish us luck!!!
7 comments:
Your womb is just too cozy. Good luck on Saturday!
I guess so! cate seemed to like it as well...I need to drink lots of ice water or something!! :)
thanks for the well wishes...can't believe I'm having a baby this weekend. crazy!
We are so excited for you guys Jane!! Ten days of contractions and nothing...I know it sounds terrible, but don't I wish? I will be 32 weeks tomorrow and the doctor's goal for me is 34 weeks--with bedrest. I have already started to dilate, but I feel strongly I can make it to at least 36 weeks. Okay, maybe it is more hoping. :) My goal is not to have a December baby. (Nothing against December, just praying for a healthy baby.) We will be thinking of you guys! Happy, happy day!
Can't wait to see a pic! Goode luck with everything.
Love ya! Mark and Deidra
Jane good luck with everything!! It's so exciting. Hopefully Cate will make a sweeter big sister than Eden did. Thomas is 3 months old now and she has just decided to accept him. I am sure Cate will do much better! Good luck! Post pics soon.
Congrats again Jane! How exciting. Good luck and hope it all goes smoothly. I walked up and down a bunch of stairs and ate some spicy food the day before Rowan was born. I think it helped! :)
Lots of love to you all,
Ali
We miss you and love you and KNOW every think will go perfectly with the delivery. Wish we could be there with you-- but then again, you might make me baby hungry like you did with Cate so perhaps we should wait a bit for a our next visit...not ready for another set of twins yet! Take care guys.
Post a Comment