since we don't have callings (assignments) at church yet, and it still kind of feels like we're on vacation in our new town...we were bad today and ditched church for a drive down the coast. we got as far as carmel. it was a perfectly beautiful day. monterey, pebble beach, carmel are seriously so so pretty. nate and I will be retiring to the central coast in california in the winters and prince edward island in the summers...if any of you want to make travel plans for 40 years from now. ;)
of course we have zillions of pictures, but not enough time to go through them right now...so here are some sweet ones of the girls.

9 comments:
Cute girls!!! I'm glad you're enjoying that part of Callie.
Anna is so cute! We can't wait to meet her in July! Cate is so grown up! Summer on the Cape is going to be a blast!
Hi Cate! What are you doing in the picture? I love you Cate. Goodbye!
Love, Hannah
You are devils and we love you.
I LOVE these pictures...thanks so much for posting them. Glad to hear you are getting around town...
Forty years from now? Count me in. Please make a reservation for the Allens. We are there! Such sweet pictures.
Hey, they are cute.
Now onto something completely unrelated....this summer, can we go get canolis together in either Boston or New York. Your call. I'm flexible.
These girls are gorgeous, Jane. I miss you all so much but I'm glad you like your new town. I know you're still probably crazy busy so thank you for taking some time to post these pictures. It makes me feel like I'm not as incredibly far away. Love you all. Sara B.
So funny - I have pics of Tay and Kaitlin in the EXACT same outfits! I'll have to post them. Glad to hear all is going well. HAve you hung out with Mindy yet?
Post a Comment