we're almost ready to go. crazy! we're hopping in our moving truck tomorrow night and taking off. sorry I've been neglecting the blog...I have SO MANY PICTURES and things to write about - the PhD defense, visiting family, anna's blessing, easter, good-bye parties, etc, etc, etc...but it's just been crazy. anyway, just thought I'd post so you know we're still alive and well...so sad to leave san diego, but excited for our new adventure!!
we are amazingly blessed to have such great friends here in SD...I honestly don't know what we would have done without them the last few weeks...packing, babysitting, box gathering...seriously, I am feeling so grateful right now.
good night. :)
3 comments:
I know that feeling of sadness, gratitude, and excitement too well. Good luck with the move. And congrats on all the exciting stuff going on in your lives.
Keep me posted via email of your new contact info!
For some strange reason it is so hard to accept help from friends and sometimes even from family. I am glad you accepted help even though it is hard as a strong & independent woman to admit you need it! So you are off to the great Northern country. Happy Trails!
glad i could help by breaking your frame right off the bat. i guess it was my subconscious way of saying--yeah, i'll be a friend and help you pack, but i'm not happy about you leaving. we'll miss you
Post a Comment