Tuesday, July 01, 2008

are you havin' a laugh?


anna looks just about as silly as ricky gervais' sitcom character in extras...are you having a laugh? are you having a laugh? (I think nate's the only one out there who knows what I'm talking about...)


we found these glasses in our diaper bag at church, so I put them on her during sacrament meeting (the big main meeting at church). she left them on for a while. it was so so so funny. I was having a hard time holding it in. not very reverent, I know.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

AHAHAH!! I love it!

P.S. We watched every single episode, and although the glasses are funny, Anna could never look as hideous!

Anonymous said...

Alright - I am having a laugh- but I have a feeling it's not the same kind you are talking about! Let us in on it - use secret code if you must!

Liz Findlay said...

thank you for making me feel cool (and naughty) for understanding your little inside joke.

jane maynard said...

ah liz, my fellow sinning friend... :) my goal in life is to always make sure you feel cool. glad I'm succeeding...

kerri - I love that you guys watch extras, too!!!

pat - so, extras is about a guy (ricky gervais) and a girl who are always extras in movies...wanna be actors...he finally gets a break and gets his own sitcom, but the producers turn it into a silly show...his sitcom character has to wear this crazy wig and glasses and they give him a corny recurring line "are you havin' a laugh? are you havin' a laugh?" and he sounds really really nerdy when he says it. this explanation isn't so funny, but the show is. promise. :)

Aaron said...

i think we've discussed our mutual appreciation of shows otherwise not suited for mormon audiences before. this is no exception. you should get anna a curly wig.