Friday, July 04, 2008

happy 4th from the girls!

Happy 4th of July everyone! We had a great day in Menlo Park...we joined the town parade (everyone decorates their strollers, bikes, etc.) down the main drag in town and finished up at a big park with GIANT bouncy houses, games, live band. Cate had a blast.

I don't know that I've really mentioned it before, but I LOVE Menlo Park. It's a pretty small town around here...and definitely has a small town feel. Every time I go out for a walk, people are so friendly. We couldn't believe the turnout for the parade today. So fun. Come visit if you can!

2 comments:

MaWa said...

Sounds like the kinds of 4th's they celebrate in Richfield Utah (my memories) and Idaho Falls (when Jane was Anna's age)

So glad you love your new home town!

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute! I would love to visit someday, but I'll just have to wait a few more weeks before you guys are all here. We can't wait!