Thursday, November 20, 2008

anna is getting smarter...

anna is officially growing out of babyhood. this week she:
a) picks up pencils/crayons and tries to color with them
b) held the remote control up to here ear like a phone
c) picked up a brush and started brushing her hair

i love it, it's adorable, but where does the time go?!?!

3 comments:

MaWa said...

Do you agree that it has gone faster with Anna than with Cate?

By the time we got to Anne I felt like we were on the SST.

MaWa said...

By the way (I know you know this) but I have to say it - Anna is not getting smarter she is just learning more.....she was born BRILLIANT!!!! Just like her sister and parents....

Liz Findlay said...

Hey maynards! What the dilly-o??? Left a couple messages on your phone-- you must be thinking I'm some kind of obsessed TWFD stalker or something, but nope, just trying to catch up before you run off onto celebritydome... give me a ring a ding.