Wednesday, December 03, 2008

happy day...


we finally have a piano. it's quite old but in great shape. I'm so happy. I have missed having a piano so much.

yes, I have much to post about. still need to do our paris trip, and thanksgiving was SO FUN with our visitors this year (grandma, grandpa hans and anne). more to come, hopefully soon...

4 comments:

Jessica H said...

I am so jealous! Looks like it fits in perfectly. It is funny how all those years I hated practicing for piano lessons but now I wish I had one. Glad you can enjoy your talent- along with the rest of your family!

Melissa said...

It's the cutest thing to see Cate sitting up to the piano. Has she played around with it at all?

jane maynard said...

jess - it does fit in perfectly. it was meant to be! now you just have to get one and get practicing again! or come visit me bunches. :)

melissa - of course cate has played around, every chance she gets! I'm sure our neighbors love it. :) cate and I had a little "lesson" - she's learning how to play notes with each individual finger. so cute.

Anne W said...

I took that picture!:)

I'm glad I rode on a train for 36ish hours to see you guys!