NOTE: Please read the post right below this one first to get what's going on. Trust me, it will be funnier.
Pat just told me that when she and Cate were eating breakfast this morning, Cate said, "Last night when I was sleeping in the car, I said some things." Then she kept eating & thinking. We think perhaps it was an indirect apology for the song she wrote? SO FUNNY.
5 comments:
I am laughing! Your Cate sounds like my Megan...got to love 'em...thanks for sharing Jane!
LOL. Oh my gosh. SOOOOOO funny. Tell Cate to say, "The little voice inside my head told me to say it." but don't tell Mimi & Grampa Herms you taught her to say that.
"Last night when I was sleeping in the (insert location), I said some things."
This line is definitely going into my list of things to say!!!
She is a crack up....
Could she have been asking for help remembering exactly what those things were? "I know I made up this really great song, but now I just can't quite remember how it goes..."
Hilarious!
Post a Comment