Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Jersey Visit Summer 2008

This is what Anne and I would see when we looked to the backseat on our drive from MA to NJ.

One of the days we were in NJ, Grandpa Hans drove the girls and I to Liberty State park. We didn't go to Ellis Island or the Statue of Liberty, instead just enjoyed the view.


That's Ellis Island right behind us.

Since we were so close to the city, we gave Hannah and Norman a ring and they met us for an impromptu lunch, which ended up costing a small fortune much to everyone's surprise. But it didn't matter, it was just really fun being able to see them.

A nice walk through the woods with Grandma, Grandpa Hans and Cora.

Anna loves Aunt Cora!

A nice family portrait.

Aunt Cora loves Anna!

Cora and the girls.

Grandpa Hans and his little peanut.

I mentioned Summer 2008 was all about getting weird pictures of his hair for Christian. This one screamed out for a little crazy photoshop enhancements.

Bangs? Really?

A few shots of the girls with their grandparents.




No comments: