Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween has started out nicely...we had bagels with pumpkin cream cheese and we're going to carve a jack-o-lantern in a few minutes. Cate also recorded some lovely Halloween songs to brighten your spooky day!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9s8sy2XpoY

I'll take better pictures of the girls in their costumes later today when we're all dressed up...but here they are at Cate's preschool this week! As you can see, Cate was very happy that day...but Anna was having a rough day. Maybe because her mom smashed three of her fingers in the car door? That couldn't be it, could it?

And here are the girls in their Halloween shirts on the preschool pumpkin patch field trip!

8 comments:

Anne W said...

That crayon costume is seriously the best thing ever

jane maynard said...

thanks, anne! mom helped me make it for cate three years ago...it's nice getting more use out of it. plus, my friend melissa and I made cate's wings last year and they took FOREVER so I was very pleased when cate wanted to be a butterfly again. :)

Linda Lee said...

these pics are so cute..I keep laughing at little Anna crying in the crayon costume..She probably thinking.."what the heck is this thing??" Cate look so pretty..

Anonymous said...

Tell Cate I loved her singing, especially "Pumpkin On a Vine!" Don't worry about crushing Anna's fingers. My mother did the same thing to me at age 7. I will never forget it! Although I have long forgotten the pain.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa from Jersey made that last comment.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa from Jersey made that last comment.

Anonymous said...

Is repeating oneself a sign of growing old?

The Mostess said...

I cracked J in the head one day with the car door--not my fault--she appeared out of nowhere. I'm sure the same thing happened with you! ;)

Love the costumes!