Friday, February 12, 2010

the girls yesterday

Hannah gave this outfit to Cate, and she finally wore it WITH the scarf to school yesterday. It was so cute. I told her it was her "New York City" outfit and, to convince her to wear the scarf, I told her that this is just how Tia Hannah wears it. The trick worked. Although, when I picked her up at school the scarf was in her cubby. Nate asked her later why she took it off. She told us that when you leave it on to long it really starts to hurt, and it felt like it was choking her. It was a much more dramatic response than we were expecting. So funny.

(Cate bought the boots herself with a Target gift card she got for Christmas from Linda. She loves these boots. She slept with them for her nap and the first night she had them, since they hadn't been worn outside yet at that point. It was really funny.)

Here is Anna. She's too cool for school.

7 comments:

Kim Maynard said...

Thanks for the update! The girls are growing so quickly! Can't wait for summer to arrive so we can see you all!

Anonymous said...

Cate is far more stylish than I am! I need Hannah to help me pick out some outfits. Thank you for the update! I check the site every day. Miss you all so much. xoxo -SB

bigmimi said...

Stylish and practical - I always liked that about Cate. I too am not a big fan of anything more hanging off me than is already hanging off me already. Although I really love my MIMI necklace and can wear that every single day and feel superstylish!!!!

bigmimi said...

Anna - you are a supahdupah supahstah girl! I love your cool look!

Nikki CB said...

that is such a cute picture of Anna! She IS wicked cool.

The Mostess said...

She is tres Manhattan!

christian said...

Totally. She looks like she works in Media at Razorfish.