Wednesday, September 29, 2010

kid talk

cate told me in the car yesterday that she can "snip" and then showed me how to snap. I love that she still says snip. and she also stills says "stirsty" instead of "thirsty" - I'll be sad when she starts pronouncing everything correctly, which will probably be pretty soon...

anna and I got out of the car the other day and a dog barked across the parking lot. anna exclaimed, "oooohhh! the doggie burped!" which is when I discovered that she thinks the word "bark" is "burp" - love it.

5 comments:

Mawa said...

shuganah.... we were sad when you started to say 'turn the music on' -

Christian said...

Maddox thinks the word "dada" is "caca"...

nate said...

What do you think Cora calls you when your not around?

jane maynard said...

ha ha!

Christy said...

I'm starting to hear a difference in the words lizard and wizard when Joseph says them and it kind of makes me sad too.