Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cute stuff they say

This morning Anna, our supper cuddler, was snuggling with me in bed. She popped her thumb out of her mouth and said, "Oh, mama. I always want to be with you." What a way to start the day.

Cate just told me how at school she used a yellow Kleenex. A few minutes later she said, "Mom, have you ever heard of a yellow Kleenex?" I told her I wasn't sure, to which she replied, "Well, now you have." I love that she thinks she discovered colored Kleenexes...and that a yellow Kleenex is a discovery to begin with.

3 comments:

Mawa said...

These go under the 'why I love being a Mom' list...

Shauna said...

Cate's discovery goes under my 'why I love being a teacher' list.

And Anna's cuteness goes under my 'why I want to be a mom' list. :)

Liz Findlay said...

Just caught up and saw you wear diapers? Holey moley!