My dad was with them and he was just telling me about how he was asking Cate where it hurt. They narrowed it down to the elbow area. He said to Cate, "When you go to the emergency room, make sure you point out exactly where it hurts to the doctor so he can help you."
She's in a lot of pain, crying, not happy, and without a lost beat said, "Or her."
Gotta love that girl. Poor little thing...
UPDATE: Her arm is broken. Bad break above the elbow, and the orthopaedic surgeon has to reposition the elbow before the cast. Poor little Cate...Nate says she's really out of it, which I guess is better than being in lots of pain. Poor girl. Send happy vibes her way!
UPDATE: Her arm is broken. Bad break above the elbow, and the orthopaedic surgeon has to reposition the elbow before the cast. Poor little Cate...Nate says she's really out of it, which I guess is better than being in lots of pain. Poor girl. Send happy vibes her way!
9 comments:
Oh my! I hope that it's not broken. You really don't need an additional thing on your plate right now. Saying prayers for good news!
That's a great story!
She.is.awesome.
I love that our kids are growing up like that--our pediatrician and dentist are both female, so that's normal for them.
it really is so cute. when cate was 3 or 4, she always told us she didn't want to get married and just wants lots of jobs. which is ironic since all I do is complain about work! ;)
Great story! (the part about the conversation, not the broken arm) Wish I could sign her cast. :) Get better soon, Cate!
Oh my gosh - I can't believe this happened - poor little Cate....
She is amazing!!!
She is so sweet and although I'm so sorry that happened, that story is awesome!
Hope she feels better soon. Yuck, having kids with broken bones is the worst. We'll keep her in our prayers!
Cate is such a rock star! I love this. And, I'm sorry about the pain. But, she is so great!
Post a Comment