Sunday, November 13, 2011

Owen's Uncle Rocks...but which one?

Uncle Christian sent this shirt to Owen for a baby present. Super cute, right?


But the shirt begs the question, which of Owen's uncles rocks? There are three possibilities:

1) Uncle Christian. First argument for Christian is, well, he gave him the shirt. Secondly, Christian does play guitar and he wrote a pretty sweet song about our family that made all the womenfolk cry.

2) Uncle Jake. Jake is, hands down, the best guitar player in the family. There is definitely a solid case supporting his "rockage."

3) Uncle Cuyler. Is there a better Rock Band guitar player this side of the Mississippi? We think not. Plus he's always willing to play guitar when everyone else wants to sing or play drums. And he gets into it. For real. Here's the proof.


Although...when digging for photos of Cuyler playing Guitar Hero, we discovered this shot of Christian, further bolstering his case.


I don't know what to think anymore. This shirt gives me a headache.

4 comments:

Linn said...

That Owen is so stinkin' cute!

Mawa said...

I vote all three of them ROCK!!! Some to a different tune but ROCK they all do!

Mawa said...

AND by the way - I can't believe how much that boy has GROWN!

christian said...

I don't know... do you see Jess in the background of that last pic? Maybe the shirt is a typo and should read "Auntie"