Saturday, January 18, 2014

first day of school 2013!

On August 28, 2013 the girls had their first day of school in our new town, and it was Anna's first day of Kindergarten! The girls are loving their school and teachers this year!

The day before we got to check out the Kindergarten classroom and we explored the school grounds.

Then the big day arrived!

Our Kindergartener!





Our Third Grader!




They go to a school by the beach with a surfer for a principal. The first week of school I saw three different dads at pick-up barefoot. Welcome to Carlsbad!


And then it was time for Anna to go to class! The woman leading the line is her wonderful teacher whom Anna loves dearly.


Anna's teacher just took the kids in and got started, no lingering parents in the classroom allowed. :) The most tender moment happened right after I snapped the picture below. Anna looked at me, smiled and signed "I love you." About did me in.

How is this girl in 3rd grade already? Slow down, sweet Cate. You're growing too fast.

1 comment:

Mawa said...

Love, lov,e, love these!