Monday, March 05, 2007

Beach bums...

This is what living in San Diego is all about...here's Nate coming out of the water on Saturday. It was a perfect evening at the beach.

Quick funny story... today cate looked at me and said "cool hair, mommy"... I couldn't believe my ears so I said "did you say cool hair?" and she said "yeah"...glad I'm "cool" enough for her.

A nice "Cate Classic" shot from when she was about 6 months old. I can't believe it's the same little girl! LOOK AT THOSE ROLLS.

Here's a little video from Sunday morning... her first pancake with a face. She kept saying "funny face!" over and over.
Funny Pancake Face video link

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Cate's rolls look just like Dylan's! It is funny because I just posted some 6-month pictures of Dylan on my blog showing similar fat roll patterns.

By the way - I love the beach picture!

jane maynard said...

I thought that very same thing when I looked at dylan's pictures... two peas in a pod!

I love the beach picture too... can't believe how nate timed the sunset with the end of his surf - perfect!

Amanda said...

Jane - I love Cate's comment about your hair. Camille told me this morning, "Mommy, I like your curly hair!" It's amazing what they decide to notice.

Marianne said...

Great beach picture! Isn't San Diego the best? I love the baby Cate picture... I just want to squeeze her chubby cheeks.

Ali said...

I love this pic! What a little roly poly!

maren bosley said...

Jane...It's pictures like this that totally make me miss California. Though, I am quite fond of living in a place where we could buy a house for less than $500,000 (or $200,000 for that matter!) So great to keep up with you guys!