Sorry that you keep visiting the most boring blog ever...I can't believe how TERRIBLE I've been at keeping this up. I have been so swamped with work lately - which is both a blessing and a curse. And of course the 'morning' sickness is still hanging around. Excuses, excuses, I know! So, I do have a few cute pictures that I can post. I will try to do that in the next few days.
Cate continues to be the best little kid ever - I can't believe how patient she is when I ignore her all day - just plays contently. I am really really lucky, I know. This morning when I got her out of bed she told me that Thumper (stuffed rabbit) and Nikki (stuffed cat) have babies in their bellies. She has also been giving all of her stuffed animals tatoos lately - can't believe the stickers we're finding everywhere!
Will get some video and pics up soon. Love to you all, near and far!
4 comments:
Jane - That's so funny Cate told you that her friends had babies in their tummies. After I had Chloe, Camille told me that she had a baby in her tummy and that she had to go to the hospital to have the doctor take it out and so she had a big, big boo-boo on her belly! Isn't it amazing what they pick up on and how they play? Hope you're feeling better these days!
Congratulations! That is so exciting that you will soon have a new baby to add to your family. I enjoy looking at your blog, especially your beautiful Cate. My Lana and your Cate would enjoy each other very much, I think.
Jane--I started a blog to index the blogs of all the old boston people. cantabrigianblogs.blogspot.com
Do you want to be added???
amanda...that's so cute. :) unfortunately...still sick as a dog. hopefully soon will be DONE!!!
tara - thank you! hopefully we can live in the same place one day so lana and cate can be BFF. :)
maren - would love to be added. great idea - I'm going to check it out now!
Post a Comment