
This morning Cate and I were teaching Dad how to make her bed (she has new bedding). At the end she said, "That just makes sense." Where do they get these phrases?!?!
Just now I told Cate I was going to go take a shower, so she'd know where I was. She says, "Okay, Mom. Let me know when you need me, okay?" I just said, "Okay" and laughed. Then while I'm in the shower she pokes her head in and says, "Are you alright, Mommy?" "Yes, Cate. I'm alright. Thank you!" "Okay." I guess she was worried I didn't know what I was doing.
7 comments:
cate makes me excited for my own kid to start talking. of course, she seems to have above-average material. that's so fun.
Jane - Cate's new bedding is so cute! Camille is looking over my shoulder and is very interested in Cate - "Who is that girl? She is very pretty."
She wants to type Cate a message:
jututp4r hmnbvchbzr
(That means "Have a good Christmas.")
lindsay - seth is on track for above-average material for sure. :)
amanda - that is SO FUNNY. tell camille thank you very much for the nice messages! :)
what great posts! Jane, we miss you dude.
Cate is some funny kid! Summer can't get here soon enough so that we can play!
Too Too Funny!! I LOVE that Cate is catching on to all the fun Adult-Stuff that goes on around her (answering the phone and telling Dad he's a "good Boy") You two are very lucky to have such beautiful girls!
I was catching up on your blog and I love the stories. My kids ask me if I am frusturated too or they will say they are frusturated with something. Just goes to show us they pick up the good and the bad. We need to get together the next time you come to SLC! I miss you and I so want our girls to play. They seem so similar!
Post a Comment