a peek into the maynard's day-to-day
So precious. Cate looks like a great big sister.
Jane...the first picture is just so lovely.
Jane - What cute pictures of the girls. I need to make time to practice with my camera so I can get shots as good as those of mine!
These are beautiful : ) - Sara B
I bet Cate is just loving being an older sister! Those pictures are so cute!
AHHHHHH!! Why did I not know you have a personal blog? What kind of friend am I? Your girls are beautiful!! I'm so excited to be more informed of your life. Congrats on your babe!!
love those pics janes, and love your girls. Thanks for putting up with us. miss you guys.
You don't realize how 'grown up' Cate is until you see her next to Anna! You are still going to be too far away! Northern California will be a fabulous experience.....
Okay, Jane - what camera and or lens did you use for these photos!?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So precious. Cate looks like a great big sister.
Jane...the first picture is just so lovely.
Jane - What cute pictures of the girls. I need to make time to practice with my camera so I can get shots as good as those of mine!
These are beautiful : ) - Sara B
I bet Cate is just loving being an older sister! Those pictures are so cute!
AHHHHHH!! Why did I not know you have a personal blog? What kind of friend am I? Your girls are beautiful!! I'm so excited to be more informed of your life. Congrats on your babe!!
love those pics janes, and love your girls. Thanks for putting up with us. miss you guys.
You don't realize how 'grown up' Cate is until you see her next to Anna! You are still going to be too far away!
Northern California will be a fabulous experience.....
Okay, Jane - what camera and or lens did you use for these photos!?
Post a Comment