Sunday, March 09, 2008

we're staying afloat...barely!

I have so many cute pictures to post, but it's just been so busy. Nate is defending his PhD thesis 1 week from tomorrow!!! From that point on you must refer to him as Dr. Nate. :) I've been searching for a place to live up in Palo Alto/Menlo Park (all from my desk in San Diego)...and I think tomorrow we should know for sure where we'll be. Cate and Anna are doing great despite the fact Nate is working all the time and I'm just trying to hold it all together. I told Nate I can't wait for April...at that point we will be moved, the PhD done, the whirlwind behind us. At the same time, I'm starting to get pretty sad when I think about leaving San Diego. Plus, I can't complain, the next few weeks sure will be fun and exciting, with family visiting and celebrating the big finish! A CRAZY month for sure!!! Anyway, I'm going to try to get a few pictures up here this week. Promise.

2 comments:

Jessica H said...

Yas- it will be a crazy month. But exciting! I am sad thinking about you having to leave SD too. You have made such good friends but you will surely meet wonderful people in Palo Alto. We are excited for this new chapter in your life.

Margo said...

I love new adventures! Just enjoy your last few months of fun in San Diego!