Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Colby & Anna Meet!

Nate's sister Jessica came to visit for the defense and brought along Colby. It was so fun to finally meet the little guy. You should see how many pictures I took of Anna & Colby together. It's ridiculous. Here are just a few...





For one of their "photo shoots" they were holding hands...it was SO CUTE. And Colby kept looking over at Anna. So sweet.


Look at that face!

4 comments:

Jessica H said...

The picture of them holding hands is too precious. It brought tears to my eyes. I hope they will grow up to be close friends with many many years of Cape memories to share.

ellen said...

Those photos are adorable!!

Liz Findlay said...

cute pics-- hey, when are you moving? just went to san fran last week and you are going to loooooove living up around there. I'll be there again April 24--- hopefully I can see you!

Anonymous said...

These babies are UNBELIEVEABLY cute!!!!!

Jennie